UGBUWANGUE,WARRI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
It also has a sequel with the following listed as President Goodluck Jonathan's achievements so far:
1. President Goodluck Jonathan became the first Nigerian President to be WARNED PUBLICLY not to contest for elections on account of ethno-regional selfish interest, AND PROMISED MAYHEM and GRIDLOCK if he does.
2. First President to experience over 50 UNWARRANTED, UNPRECEDENTED BOMBINGS of CHURCHES, PRIMARY SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITY CAMPUSES, DRINKING PARLOURS, MATCH VIEWING CENTERS in less than 365 days after his swearing-in.
3. First President/Head of State from the ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, who is neither a NORTHERNER nor an EX-MILITARY man.
4. First SOCIAL MEDIA ERA President/ Head of State.
5. First President/ Head of State to experience the malicious death of INNOCENT, HARMLESS, UNARMED Youth Corpers serving their fatherland.
6. First President/ Head of State to evacuate Nigerians from trouble spots overseas by airlifting thousands of stranded citizens back home.
7. First President/ Head of State under whose tenure, MULTI PARTY DEMOCRACY blossomed most: 6 different political parties have governors in Nigeria: LP, ACN, PDP, APGA, ANPP, CPC (Please note: all court orders overturned in favour of opposition parties were all obeyed: Osun, Ekiti, etc)
8. First President/ Head of State to sign into law the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
9. First President/ Head of State to EFFECTIVELY outlaw toll-collecting illegal police checkpoints in Nigeria
10. First President/ Head of State to introduce a national tax policy to create a self-sufficient economy that could bring development to the people.
11. First president to pay attention to our International and local Airports - Kano airport upgraded after 57 years, other airports upgrades in progress.
12. Kaduna Refinery rehabilitated after 15 years
13. The first President to summon the courage to unbundle Electricity distribution after 52 years, power supply more than doubled after almost 100 years after amalgamation (met power supply at about 2,200 mw, now 4,237 mw) States Begin Electricity Distribution
14. First President to address the bad state of the Benin-Ore road which was rehabilitated after 20 years.
15. First president to rejuvenate our comatose Railways back to life after 20 years of lull in the sector, Colonial laws under review, States and Private investors welcome in the railways sector.
16. First to introduce 35% female appointments in government positions.
17. First in decades to reduce salaries of public servants and examine the proliferation of different salary structures in the public service in the federation
18. First to deliver on Nine New Varsities, to accommodate, the growing number of admission candidates/population
19. First to promise Almajiri school, promise kept
20. First to follow due process/rule of law in government conduct
21. First president to be thought of, by the average Nigerian, as his/her COUNCILLOR, LGA CHAIRMAN, ASSEMBLYMAN, GOVERNOR, REP OR SENATOR and CHIEF JUSTICE in one fell swoop, not minding the fact that everyone has his/her job cut out in a democracy as this is not a MILITARY DICTATORSHIP- that the buck does not stop at his desk in matters involving states, LGAs and the Judiciary or Legislature; that their jobs are complementary and they are allocated funds every month from FAAC, not to 'chop', but to work!
23.FIGHTING FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
24.PROSECUTION OF FUEL SUBSIDY THIEVES
25.FIGHT AGAINST BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
26.FIRST FEMALE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA
27.SUSTENANCE OF AMNESTY PROGRAMME
28.PERMANENTLY FLOW OF PETROLUEM PRODUCTS EVER IN NIGERIA
29.INCREASE OF OUR DAILY OIL PRODUCTION OUTPUT TO THE HIGEST EVER
30.PROMISE TO REVIEW IMMUNITY LAWS
31.ENTRY OF IMPORTED GOODS INTO NIGERIA IN 48 HOURS
The sequel was signed by THE PUBLISHER http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com
It looks as if President Goodluck Jonathan has already began his 2015 campaign for President using the same tactics he used for the 2011 Presidential election. The strategy involves different little-known groups coming out to publicly show support for the President in the media via press conferences, newspaper adverts, TV and radio jingles and massive advertisement over the internet. Personally, I think it is unfortunate that this is happening but I am not surprised at all.