However, in recent times, there is an annoying element of videos playing automatically when you visit the website.
Follow these steps to prevent this from happening especially in a country like Nigeria where data is expensive.
Steps to Stop LinkedIn Autoplay
1. Visit https://www.linkedin.com and login
2. Click on 'Me' on the Menu Bar.
3. Select 'Settings and Privacy' from the list you see.
4. Click on 'Site Preferences' on the next page.
5. You should see 'Autoplay videos' with the option to 'Choose if you want videos to autoplay on your browser.' You will see a button in blue. Click on it to turn it off, it should become grey and your setting for autoplay changes to off.
That is it, you are now free from autoplay. What you need to do if you want to watch any video in your feed is to click on it yourself and wait for it to start.
I hope you found this useful and you can let me know what you think by dropping a comment.