A company in the building and construction services industry is looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Executive to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the Industrial sector. The Sales and Marketing Executive's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Executive represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Executive, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing brand and introducing new services to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Supporting marketing and sales team members to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales within the building and construction industry.
- Experience in management will be considered an added advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the subject: “Sales
and Marketing Manager”. Treat as urgent.
How to Apply: