Facebook page updates to appear as tweets on your Twitter timeline.
It is really simple:
1. Log in/Sign up to Facebook.
2. Log in/Sign up to Twitter.
3. Visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php to create a new Facebook Page if you don't already have one.
4. Visit https://www.facebook.com/twitter to setup your Facebook page connection with your Twitter account.
5. It is quite possible that you have or serve as Admin on more than one Facebook Page. Identify the particular page you want to connect to your Twitter account and then click on the : "Link to Twitter" tab.
6. You will be taken to the "Authorize App" page. Click on the "Authorize App" tab if you agree to the terms and conditions.
7. There! Your Facebook page updates will now appear as tweets on your Twitter Account.
Pretty neat eh!
P.S: You must post as your page not you as an individual for this to be effective. In addition, you must be an Administrator of the page you want linked to your Twitter Account.
You are welcome.ReplyDelete