Premium Times quotes the first lady thus:
“It was not an easy experience for me,” Mrs. Jonathan told the congregation which included senior government officials. “I actually died. I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.”
“I am not Lazarus but my experience was similar to his. My doctors said all hope was lost. It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days,” she narrated.
She then went on to state that:“I know that some people somehow leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on. To them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive,” she said. “Some of them even sold my things off. “I won’t say everything here.”
The questions I have for the first lady are:
- How come your friends had enough control over your property up to the point that they could sell it?
- Do you mean even your husband does not know about many of the properties you own?
- What steps are you taking to retrieve your stolen property?
- What are the implications for National Security if the first lady's "properties" can be sold without her knowledge or consent?
- Did the first lady break any law in the process of acquiring such "secret" properties that we might never have known about had her friends not betrayed her?