Successful candidate will be responsible for the generation and development of new business sales ideas/opportunities. She/he will lead a team of sales personnel to create new opportunities and is expected to think outside the box, grow our business and ensure the company’s preference and market leadership.
- Create and manage an annual business development plan for the company
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased sales
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Increase revenue through sales of new products/services
- Communicate new product/service developments to customers in a timely manner
- Follow up on new business opportunities
- Involve in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners
- Coordinating regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brand’s performance
- Organize consumer panels as at when required
- Manage the development of marketing and sales aid/promotional materials for Sales to effectively promote and generate consistent sales and profit growth;
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives;
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the brand (forecasting, sales updates) Lead cross functional teams;
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals
- Identify, develop, and launch new and existing concepts and products supporting the brand portfolio;
- Responsible for early commercialization process including qualifying the concept, positioning, pricing, presenting to Sales and retailers, forecasting volume, and getting budget approved;
- Develop rollout plans for new products;
- Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions
- Monitor product performance against projections;
- Conduct research to determine positioning of new products ;
- Plan and ensure execution of sponsorship program to create maximum brand awareness;
- Present product and marketing programs to Management;
- Manage and coordinate internal marketing research including use of retail data services;
- Carry out other tasks as may be assigned by the AGM, Sales and Marketing
Desired Skills & ExperienceKnowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical skills, not only for presenting data but also for summarizing the findings and proposing recommendations for future improvement;
- Must possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization;
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker;
- Strong project management and leadership skills;
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer;
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
Minimum qualification and Experience:
A good first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Social Sciences with a minimum of 2nd class honours, Upper Division, from a reputable university. A minimum of 7 years business development experience, four of which must have been spent generating new sales leads with a reputable company in the telecommunication industry.
Company DescriptionSwift Networks is an innovative leader in Nigeria’s fast growing broadband telecommunications space, providing reliable high speed broadband access and voice services to businesses, professionals and residential customers.
Click here to apply.