Supply Chain ManagerRAW Talent Scouts- Lagos (Nigeria)
Job DescriptionPosition responsibilities:
- Develop supply chain metrics and measurements to optimize supply efficiency
- Develop a winning formula that is linked to the organization’s focus on the ultimate consumer/customer.
- To establish a functional and robust supplier evaluation and supply base strategy .
- To implement an integrated warehouse management system and optimize warehousing space.
- Develop and apply value-oriented management techniques in supply chain processes in line with ISO: 9001:2008.
- Develop alliances and relationships with suppliers and customers with key competencies that strengthen, supplement and enhance core competencies.
- Oversee the use and maintenance of the company’s vehicle fleet, material handling equipment and manage / coordinate vendor’s fleet as well.
- To raise customer service levels to 90% within three (3) months.
- To reduce lead times for material delivery by two (2) months.
- To reduce the cost of inventory and input material by 25%.
- To up-grade people capabilities within the supply chain by conducting six (6) training programmes in one (1) year.
- To improve coordination and collaboration with suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and final consumers within six (6) months.
- Improving SCM profitability through waste reduction and process efficiency.
EMAIL IT TO [email protected]
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relevant technical qualification
- At least 8 years’ experience in warehousing and Logistics
- Requisite experience in demand management and order fulfillment
- Expert in procurement process
- Good experience in supplier selection and relationship management
- Physical distribution management
- Effective inventory management
- Customer service management.
- Good use of computer office applications such as Words, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Post a Comment