Jobs are essentially, for most people, it is either you have one or looking for one. Have you ever wondered what the top jobs are in terms of popularity? No need to wonder anymore as alec.co.uk has done the research and these are the top 10 jobs in the United States in 2015:
- Network Systems Analysts: The development of IT has led to an increase in organisations seeking installation and maintenance of networked communications. Systems analysts solve problems related to networked computer technology.
- Physician's Assistant: Physician assistants are trained to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventative healthcare services, as overseen by a physician. Primary healthcare settings include family medicine and pediatrics.
- Medical Assistants: The growing healthcare sector means more administrative and clinical tasks need to be performed. Other medical assistants can help with clinical tasks. Typically, work takes place in the offices of physicians, chiropractors, podiatrists, ophthalmologists and other health practitioners.
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians: Case and healthcare records are increasingly used for organisational management and ongoing evaluation of healthcare progress. Records might include patient medical history, symptoms, treatments, tests, outcomes, etc. Medical tests and information management are major growth areas.
- Software Engineers: As IT continues to evolve, so does the work of computer software engineers, who design and develop new computer software systems. The engineer analyses users' needs and designs software or programs to meet these needs.
- Physical Therapist Aides: The number of individuals with disabilities or limited physical function is growing, so the number of assistants who provide services to alleviate the difficulties is set to increase.
- Fitness Trainers: Aerobics instructors and fitness trainers lead groups and individuals in a range of exercise activities. More people are spending time and money on their leisure activities, meaning employment opportunities for fitness instructors will grow.
- Database Administrators: Many organisations now depend on the instant availability of data. Database administrators work with the relevant software to retrieve and present data. They need to understand every aspect of an organisation's database system, from its performance to security and the platform it runs on.
- Veterinary Technicians: Expectations for leading edge veterinary care are rising as healthcare in general progresses. Veterinary technicians perform tests, and treat and diagnose medical conditions in animals. Work can take place in domestic pet surgeries, livestock management, wildlife medicine, or pharmaceutical sales or biomedical research.
- Dental Hygienists: As our healthcare
involves an increasing emphasis on oral health and retention of natural
opportunities for dental hygienists are set to grow. Hygienists
examine patients' gums and teeth, remove deposits, administer x-rays,
Tweet: I just read this great post on http://ctt.ec/dj76W+
So, if you are looking to work in America or planning to emigrate there, you might want to consider taking-up one of these careers as they are expected to have a fast rate of growth in the next 5 years. Are there any other jobs that you know are popular in the United States? Let me know by dropping a comment.
You might also be interested in the Top 10 Jobs in the United Kingdom in 2015 and Top 10 Jobs in Canada in 2015
Posted in such a beautiful & very well, thank you for posting .... this side of the site you will find all kinds of public serviceReplyDelete
Please click here........ Usa jobs
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Medfully is a premier medical school interview preparation platform. It helps you ace the medical school MMI and medicine Oxbridge interview questions with their Medicine MMI preparation tools. You can gain more knowledge and confidence with a Medfully Medicine Interview Course to create a good impression on your first choice university while saving time and money.ReplyDelete