Before moving towards the solution of the problem, it is important to point out the root causes of the problem. Here are the enlisted reasons for email not loading on Android:
• Android device is out of memory
• Poor network connection.
• If you are entering incorrect username or password
• Wrong SMTP configuration
If you are one among the users facing a problem like my email won't load in my android then you can opt the following troubleshooting steps to cure the issue:
• Restart your device: As a basic troubleshooting step, you can try by restarting your device as it may fix a number of problems persisting in the Android. After restarting, check whether the problem is fixed and start working with your Gmail.
• Check the settings of your Android device: Go through the setting of your Android device and assure that the airplane mode is off. Also, check the Gmail sync settings and establish a strong connection.
• Clear the storage: Sometimes, due to a shortage of storage, email creates a problem while loading or takes too much time. You need to clear some storage by uninstalling some unusable apps and deleting some unwanted files.
After following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to fix your Gmail related problem. In case of a chronic issue, you can contact the customer service.